Sunday 7 November 2010

New cards













So its sunday,ive been to a 6 year olds birthday party,far too much energy for me,lol. Then me and the kids had a womble round our local garden centre in the christmas decorations part,OMG it is a glittery,wonderful winter wonderland. I love all the decorations,but as my house is the size of a postage stamp there is only so much you can put up decoration wise,so we bought a few bits,and went home to put them on the tree.....yes you read that right i have my tree up!!!! in my defense lily is only 5 and she just wouldnt take no for an answer (i blame her,he he he) but its up,its sparkly and it makes me smile,lol,complete with the home made fairy.





Anyway when i wasnt doing all theses things i also made a few more cards with some new lily-boo digis which are available to buy over here! so here are a few more of my cards,i especially love the reindeer,he is so happy with his carrots,awwww and thanks for looking,big hugs sam (and her christmas tree xx)

1 comment:

  1. oh wow big sis!! you have been a very busy bunny today!! and the tree is up? don't tell little mo or he will have daddy up in the loft findong ours pronto!! huge hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you fancy leaving, a little bit of love goes a long way in brightening my day!!