Monday 7 February 2011

Love is in the air xxx

Hi all on this very windy monday night. Cant believe the weekend went by so fast,i love the weekend and spending time with my gorgeous kids. We made some cakes and then my eldest wanted to do some drawing so we all pulled out our paper and pens and did some doodling,it was the best and i wish it didnt have to end and be monday again. But it is so i thought i would pop one of my romantic cards before valantines day. This one is called "princess dreamer" and she is such a sweet looking princess and i love how the card turned out,which isnt something i say very often,but even the photo came out half decent,am so chuffed. So hope your all having a fab evening and i cant wait for the wind to die down,seriously i dont think my hair can take much more,lol.hugs sam xx


2 comments:

  1. omg i nearly fell off my chair when i saw a boo post!!! lol!!!! she looks gorgeous big sis,just fab hugs Lil sis!! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam, thank you for leaving a message on my blog. these images were crying out for a story to be told. My granddaughter loved it. hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you fancy leaving, a little bit of love goes a long way in brightening my day!!