Saturday 5 February 2011

Scorch an a fab night at my little sisters xx


Hi all so ok i know i hav put scorch on before and so it may look abit odd that i have another card with him on. But i went to my sisters last night and i havnt seen her what feels like forever,and we got round to making a card each,which is pretty impessive as normally we just laugh alot and talk a lot of waffle which also makes me laugh and then i go home with no cards ever made. So e did the same layout but obviously they came out very different so here is mine,and you can find my sisters fab card her at loopy lous loopy thought,she is far the better card maker than me and i bow down to her amazing talent,it is jus lucky for me i have her to point me in the right direction,i just love her sooo. So check out our cards and hope you love them,thanks for looking,hugs sam xx

1 comment:

  1. oooh its totally fab big sis. how ome you got a fabby pic though cos i couldn't take a good one of mine!!!!! roll on next weeks crafty sisters night!! lol!!! huggies Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you fancy leaving, a little bit of love goes a long way in brightening my day!!